Elegant steampunk accessory for the retrofuturistic gentleman
The Devil Fashion neck tie is made of richly gathered layers of finely patterned lace and subtly patterned cotton blend. The cravat tie, which can be easily attached to the shirt collar, conjures up a Victorian-looking ruched shirt from a plain shirt in no time at all. The visual highlight of the elegant jabot is the large brooch with an ivory-coloured cameo, which is decoratively placed in a filigree frame of old gold-coloured tendrils with rhinestones in beige and ochre. This baroque-style frame is further enhanced by a small ornamental pendant. This antique-looking piece of jewellery is placed on a wide border, which elegantly gathers the plastron and thus gives the impression of an exclusive, bound scarf. The cameo brooch, made with loving attention to detail, can be removed and worn individually, depending on taste and occasion.
The Steampunk-Plastron at a glance:
- Multi-layered clip-on jabot made of lace and a subtle tone-in-tone patterned cotton blend.
- Detachable cameo brooch in warm beige-brown shades
- Cameo with female profile
- Baroque curved frame in old gold with antique finish
- Frame decorated with beige and rust-red rhinestones
- Small pendant in the shape of a baroque ornament
- Jabot to pin / clip on the shirt collar
- One size fits all
- Dimensions: approx. 22 cm long and approx. 7 cm wide
- Material: 70% cotton, 15% linen, 15% viscose
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
Stylishly upgraded with Victorian charm
With the Steampunk Jabot by Devil Fashion you can stylishly complement your dark gothic wardrobe with a few (more) frills. At the same time, the neck tie makes an excellent addition to retro-futuristic as well as Victorian gloomy fashion for the elegant gentleman.