A classic vest designed for the retro-futuristic gentleman
For the adventurous gentleman among the dark romantic steampunk fans, the brown striped classic vest is almost the basic piece of clothing. The waisted short men's vest from Punk Rave gets its special charm by the noble striped material in three different brown tones. Wide stripes in dark coffee-brown and ochre are additionally complemented by a slimmer red-brown stripe. For an authentic Victorian look, the welt pockets and the latch in the back are made of coarse herringbone material reminiscent of heavy wool fabric. The steampunk look is rounded off by the old gold-coloured hemispherical buttons with ornamental embossing. The narrow vest with V-neck has three small pockets at the front. The cotton lining ensures optimum wearing comfort.
The steampunk vest Monocle at a glance:
- Classic, short men's vest
- With longitudinal stripes in three shades of brown (please note the detailed photo of the fabric pattern - depending on the screen settings, the colour may vary in reality).
- Welt pockets and latch in the back made of rough artificial wool with herringbone
- Back latch with buckle for width adjustment
- Without collar
- Material: 95.3% polyester, 4.7% viscose; lining: 100% cotton
- Manufacturer: Punk Rave
- Available in sizes S to 4XL (The model in the photos is 1,87m tall with chest measurement 94 cm and waist measurement 78 cm and wears size M)
Victorian elegance for dark romantic explorers and discoverers
The steampunk vest Monocle can be combined in many ways with dark gothic clothing. All in black in the style of a dark Victorian lord, the vest provides a cleverly placed eye-catcher, which can be complemented with bronze goggles on a top hat or with a fancy cane to create an exquisite, masculine look. Whether a cut or frock coat is still worn over the vest is left to the wearer's taste and the weather. In combination with more brown shades in the trousers and a white frill shirt you can create a dandy look in no time at all, just like in London's streets and alleys of the 19th century.
Pocket watch, top hat and goggles complete the look of the authentic steampunker
Let your imagination run free! Mechanical gadgets that have never existed or will never exist give your steampunk look an imaginative look with the Monocle vest, while with a frock coat and scarf, top hat with goggles, walking stick and pocket watch you will transform into an elegantly styled Victorian gentleman in no time at all.