Elegant short gothic jacket with fancy vampire charm
Deep black velvet meets extraordinary design elements. The Mortuss short jacket enchants with its deep black velvet, which is skilfully spiced up in some areas with tone-in-tone jacquard patterns. The eye-catching lapel, whose curved cut with arches and tips reminds of bat wings, is made of contrasting material with flowers and tendrils, just like the dovetail inserted under the bar on the back. The curved cut, longer at the back than at the front, sets the female waist advantageously in scene. A pointed collar, which can also be worn in an upright position, a delicate lace ruffle at the hem, decorative buttons in two rows and pointed cuffs round off the design.
The Mortuss short jacket at a glance:
- Short velvet jacket shorter at the front than at the back
- Curved cut
- Lapel in the form of bat wings
- Pointed collar for putting up
- Double-breasted decorative buttons in hemispherical shape
- Lace ruffle at hem
- Back latch with two decorative buttons
- Dovetail of tone-in-tone patterned jacquard material
- Material: 100% polyester, lining: 100% polyester
- Manufacturer: Dark in Love
- Without clasp
Dark romantic jacket with a touch of Victorian opulence
The light gothic jacket completes both a casual and elaborately styled gothic outfit, whether with tight leggings or floor-length opulently swinging hoop skirt. As an alternative to the classic Bolero, the Mortuss short jacket sits completely over the chest and reaches down to the back with its swallowtail. To wear over a light shirt or blouse just as well as over a very feminine narrowly laced corset. Nothing stands in the way of styling for party or festival.