2-in-1: Gothic necklace and brooch for elegant bat fans
The 2-in-1 Della Morte necklace and brooch is made for bat lovers with a penchant for elegant Victorian fashion. The large silver-coloured pendant, which can also be used as a brooch, is designed in the shape of spread bat wings and has an antique finish. In the centre, where the body of the little fluffy fluttering creature should be, is a baroque-framed black facetted artificial stone. A likewise faceted drop pendant exquisitely rounds off the elegant, antique-looking design. The back of the gothic necklace or brooch has an eyelet for the necklace and a safety pin. The dark romantic piece of jewellery can either be worn as a necklace directly on the décolleté or as a brooch on a jabot over a high closed blouse or also attached to a handbag or a hat.
The Della Morte bat necklace / brooch m overview:
- Necklace / brooch in one
- large silver pendant in the shape of bat wings
- antique finish
- large black faceted cast stone in the centre, baroque framed
- black faceted drop pendant
- backside with eyelet for necklace and safety pin
- Material: 100% zinc alloy
- Dimensions: pendant (brooch) width approx. 8cm, height approx. 9,5cm, total length necklace approx. 50 cm
Necklace with large pendant in the shape of bat wings with faceted black stone and drops. Can be worn as necklace as well as brooch.