Masculine belt pouch - functional and stylish at the same time
Where to go with keys, mobile phone and cigarettes? With this belt bag you don't just conjure up enough "storage space" on your body, but also give your dark gothic style a masculine look. The belt pouch made of anthracite grey imitation leather in wrinkle-look impresses with its variable possibilities of use. Two long, approx. 3 cm wide belts are provided for the waist. Two bellows flap pockets in cargo style are attached to them. These can be placed on the belts in different places as desired. An adjustable shoulder strap can be attached to the D-rings of the flap pockets with snap hooks and thus also be worn individually. A special highlight: a mini cargo bag is attached to the shoulder strap, which not only looks stylish but is also perfect for coins.
The belt bag at a glance:
- Belt bag that can be worn variably
- Made of anthracite-grey imitation leather in a crinkled look
- Two belts around the waist (approx. 3 cm wide and adjustable in length from approx. 70 cm to approx. 118 cm)
- A length-adjustable shoulder strap (to be adjusted to a maximum length of approx. 99 cm) with mini cargo bag (approx. 7 cm high, 5 cm wide and 1.5 cm deep) with flap and snap fastener
- Two bellows cargo pockets (each approx. 17 cm high, 9.5 cm wide and 2 cm deep) flap decorated with D-rings, which can be closed with a strap and press stud
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
- One size fits all
- material: 85% polyester, 13% cotton, 2% viscose
A dusky accessory for LARP to uniform look
With this bag, the look is completely in line with your styling, because whether the practical belt with cargo pockets is placed on the waist with two belts and a diagonally worn shoulder strap to almost create a strict uniform character or just one belt sitting loosely on the hip is strapped on with one of the cargo pockets, your dark wardrobe is not only practically completed but also a masculine eye-catcher.Let your creativity run wild and try this cool belt bag over tight or wide trousers, to a kilt over a uniform shirt or punk Shirt.