End time tank top in destroyed look for post-apocalyptic warriors
The Nihilist tank top creates a heavily worn leather waistcoat look in an end-of-life style from modern materials with the highest level of wearing comfort. The sleeveless shirt is made of soft, elastic jersey and has a wide velour insert at the front, which perfectly emphasises the used look with a silky matt sheen. As if the masculine tank top was made of old leather shreds, the frayed hem and the two decorative straps with buckles at the V-neck, as well as the decorative lacings, also present themselves. To show off the heavily worn LARP character to best advantage, the soft jersey is not only given a washed-out look, but is also printed over and over with light stains - similar to paint splashes.
The Tank Top Nihilist at a glance:
- Sleeveless shirt in post-apocalypse style
- Made of soft, elastic jersey in a washed-out, stained look
- Front with velour insert in the look of heavily used nubuck leather and panels in linen-look
- Deep V-neck with two buckles
- On the left shoulder and at the right armpit with decorative lacing
- Frayed, jagged hem
- material: 100% cotton
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
- Available in sizes S (S-M) to XL (4XL-5XL) (please refer to the size chart, as the sizes used here are double sizes with very large differences between the respective sizes)
Post-apocalyptic Devil Fashion Tank Top made of stained jersey with fringed hem and used-look velour insert in leather-look and straps with buckles in the front.