Gothic fringe look for a bewitchingly charming gothic outfit
The morbid aesthetics of decay captured in detail in a darkly romantic long-sleeved shirt for gothic ladies. This is how the lavishly designed gothic top from Devil Fashion presents itself. The asymmetrically cut long-sleeved shirt is tailored in a comfortable A-line that flatters the female figure. What gives the design its morbid fringe character is well thought-out design work with numerous materials and patterns - all tone-in-tone and, of course, jet black. The gothic top with long trumpet sleeves and V-neckline is designed from the curved seam below the bust with fringes and scraps of various materials, such as light, floral embroidered denim, tulle, lace, net and chiffon, but also faux linen and some long lace trims. The result: a fringed shirt that is longer at the sides than at the front or back and in which the individual artfully draped shreds cascade in different lengths from hip to calf. The seams of this bewitchingly dark blouse are almost exclusively sewn "inside out" and a hemline befitting the tailor's craft is not to be found. All the fabric panels have extra frayed ends.
The Gothic long-sleeved rag shirt Rotten at a glance:
- Long-sleeved top cut in A-line in a morbid witchy look.
- Trumpet sleeves with long fringes
- Like randomly assembled materials (embroidered denim, faux linen, lace tulle, net, chiffon and lace trims)
- Most of the seams worked "inside out"
- Fringes hanging down to the calf
- Front and back shorter than sides
- Material: 100% cotton
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
- Available in sizes XS to L (please note the size chart, as the sizes used here are double sizes with very large differences between the respective sizes)
Devil fashion long sleeve shirt in a sweet A-line in a wild ragged look with long fringes made of different materials from lace, to net and embroidered denim to fine chiffon.