The walking stick with dark secrets for fans of dark magic, alchemists as well as ladies and lords of darkness
Sinister ladies and lords captivate with self-confident composure.† Nothing could underline this sublime elegance better than a walking cane that turns strolling into promenading. The mystically dark design of the walking stick Sorcerer is worthy of an occult-inspired magician, since the antique silver handle in the shape of a dragon's claw holds a transparent glass sphere firmly between its bony talons. But it is not the view into the glass sphere that reveals the dark secrets of the walking cane Sorcerer, but rather the view into the interior of the stick, which is made of metal. The cane is threaded in the middle, with silver-coloured cuffs that perfectly match the overall design. A practical detail: screwed into two parts, the gothic walking cane can be stored as festival luggage in a suitcase or travel bag.
A walking stick with a certain extra for hobbyists, tinkerers and aristocratic dark souls.
The walking stick Sorcerer hides its obscure secret inside its silver-coloured handle. Unscrewed, the mystical dragon claw reveals an internal thread. This immediately sets the imagination of the truly evil ladyship and lordship running at full speed. Who knows what lady or lord might want to have with them and always ready to hand? Thin, long objects can be screwed into the handle and hidden in the hollow space of the stick, so that they are always at hand even during a relaxed afternoon picnic.
The Gothic walking cane Sorcerer with dragon claw and glass ball at a glance:
- Walking stick with silver handle with antique finish.
- Handle in the shape of a bony dragon claw holding a glass ball
- Can be dismantled into three parts
- Thread approx. in the middle of the metal stick
- Hollow black lacquered metal stick
- Handle can be unscrewed
- Handle with internal thread (approx. 12 mm)
- Foot with black rubber cap
- 100% metal alloy
- Dimensions: total length approx. 95cm, stick diameter (outside) approx. 2cm; handle approx. 11.5 cm x 5.5 cm x 3.7cm
- Gothic accessory
- NOT a substitute for a medically required walking aid!