Summon the night! Gothic jewellery for seducing and loving
The KILLSTAR Summon The Night Choker lives up to its name. With the wide velvet choker with multi-strand necklace, you can transform your outfit into a mystically dark statement in no time at all. Not entirely dissimilar to a rosary, the long chains attached to the velvet choker are made of alternating metal eyelets and black, faceted beads as well as some small crosses. The eye-catcher is undoubtedly the approx. 11 cm large baroque ornamented cross pendant with black faceted artificial stones in drop shape. The multi-strand chains with the large ornamented cross pendant may remind you of a priest's necklace, but the inverted crosses between the beads and the seductive position of the elaborately decorated cross below the female breast create a demonic, dark aura.
The Summon The Night Choker is available in either plain black or silver-black. The colour difference is due to the colour of the metal components, i.e. the chain links and the crosses.
The KILLSTAR Summon The Night Choker at a glance:
- choker (approx. 4cm wide) made of black velvet
- three-strand chain made of metal links and black faceted plastic beads
- longest of the chains with inverted crosses
- baroque decorated cross pendant with black faceted synthetic stones in drop shape
- Measures: cross pendant approx. 11 cm x approx. 5 cm; length velvet choker approx. 34,5cm; length from top edge of choker to bottom edge of cross pendant approx. 43,5 cm
- Material: textile components 100% polyester; chain & pendant: 100% metal alloy
- one size fits all ( can be closed flexibly at the neck with a jewellery carabiner)
- two colour options: silver-black and plain black
- Manufacturer: KILLSTAR
KILLSTAR Summon The Night Choker - Choker made of wide velvet ribbon with multi-row chains with beads and crosses, available in silver-black or plain black
||We tried the silver version of the choker over a skintight, very simple black dress and were really thrilled with the effect. The black version works especially well in combination with plunging necklines, so the black chains create a great colour contrast to pale skin. Very cool with the Pax Aeterna blazer when no top is worn under the jacket.