Dark handle handbag for vampire ladies
A gothic accessory for girls of the night. The Tokyo Nights handle handbag gives a morbid vampire look with two large bat wings on the front. The padded imitation leather is discreetly quilted for an authentic look of the wings and forms a cool contrast to the deep black velvet of the front and back of the handbag. In the centre, the bag is also made of imitation leather and can be opened and closed with a long zipper. On the back there is a discreetly placed small zipper pocket. Inside the lining there are more small compartments and pockets, one of which can also be closed with a zipper. A shoulder strap can be attached to the outer D-rings according to your taste.
A special highlight: if you want it to be less eye-catching, the wings can simply be removed with a push button and in no time at all the Gothic-Bag becomes a deep black, elegant handbag for everyday use.
The Tokyo Nights handbag at a glance:
- Handle handbag with front and back in black velvet
- leatherette sides, handle and bottom
- Removable shoulder strap included.
- Large imitation leather bat wings in front for removal
- KILLSTAR lettering in front
- Can be closed with zipper
- Lined with several inner compartments
- Manufacturer: Killstar
- Dimensions: length without wings: approx. 33 cm, length with wings: approx. 42 cm, height without wings: approx. 25 cm, height with wings: approx. 30 cm, depth without wings: approx. 11 cm, depth with wings: approx. 12 cm, handle length: approx. 50 cm
- material: 100% polyurethane; material 2 and lining: 100% polyester
Great gothic accessory for girls with teeth
With the Tokyo Nights handbag you prove absolute style awareness and at the same time underline your dark morbid look. Thanks to the detachable wings, the bag can also be transformed in no time at all into a classic elegant variant of the practical companion. The gloomy lady has a lot of fun in everyday life as well as in her free time at parties, festivals and dancing nights and has enough storage space for everything you need to survive on the road.