Seductively romantic gothic corsage for the darkly romantic lady
The exquisite lace corsage Loreley complements the feminine gothic apparel from the well-behaved opulent mourning wardrobe to the mystically wicked vampire lady look. The women's top is made entirely of delicate lace, reinforced with bones and can be closed at the front like a corset with hooks and eyelets. At the chest a delicate satin ribbon provides the unusually charming look. A special eye-catcher are the fabric blossoms and lace appliqués on the chest, where the white pistil of the blossom is set in scene by a rhinestone. The attached sleeves are provided with elastic bands, so that everything fits as it should. On the shoulders there are more fabric blossoms and soft feathers for the special look of this gorgeous gothic garment. In the front the hem of the corsage Loreley runs sharply down to the lower belly and thus flatters especially the female silhouette. A flounce decorated with lace fringes at the hem is the icing on the cake of this darkly romantic ladies' top. At the back, the corsage can be laced perfectly to fit with a narrow velvet ribbon.
The gothic corset Loreley at a glance:
- Lace corsage reinforced with bones
- Front to close with hooks and eyelets
- On the chest with lacing
- flower and lace decoration on the chest
- Pearls and rhinestones on the chest area
- Attached short sleeves with elastic ribbons
- Decorated on the shoulders with fabric flowers and feathers
- Tapered cut in front
- Fringed lace flounce at hem
- Back with satin ribbon lacing for perfect fit
- Under the back lacing, elastic insert
- Material: 90 % Polyester, 5% Polyacryl, 5% Elasthan
- Available in three sizes (S (XS-M), M (L-XXL) and L (3XL-4XL)) (please note that the corsage has no figure-shaping function/effect like a corset).
Victorian Mourning Opulence or Bold Gothic Vamp
The Loreley corsage is a multi-faceted gothic garment that transforms you into a lavishly dressed Victorian lady or brings out the dangerous vamp in you. The details of this breathtakingly delicate corsage speak for themselves, from the elaborate flower decoration, the discreet glittering through pearls and rhinestones to the sweet fringed flounce at the hem.
Mystical elegance par excellence
"Pure", worn on bare skin, the gothic Corsage Loreley allows seductive insights and leaves hardly anything to the imagination of the viewer. Worn over a narrow shirt or a Victorian frill blouse, the women's top transforms into the jewel of dark romantic looks. The combination possibilities of this exquisite corsage range from floor length, wide swinging skirts and dresses to narrow pencil skirts and leather mini-skirts. For a wicked burlesque look, the lady is already perfectly dressed with a frill panty and hosiery.
The model in the photos wears an opaque bra under the corsage!