Fine gothic arm warmers for a dark romantic look almost up to the fingertips.
Sometimes an outfit only becomes a stunning look with the right accessory. These very long arm warmers made of mesh material offer plenty of potential for pimping or rounding off darkly romantic or Victorian looks. The arm warmers, which have a simple cut, reach all the way up to the upper arm. A special eye-catcher and substitute for other jewellery around the wrist is the large lace appliquť of baroque tendrils and leaves, which extends from the elastic loop for the middle finger over the back of the hand up to the hem on the upper arm.
The gauzy mesh is very elastic as well as silky soft and is trimmed with a pretty elastic border at the hem of the hand and upper arm. This gives the long almost glove enough support without being uncomfortably constricting.
The long arm cuff is available in one size and, depending on the circumference of the arm and wrist, it either fits tightly all over or possibly sits loosely around the wrist so that the wide lace appliquť can be really shown off.
The long mesh arm warmers with large lace ornament at a glance:
- Arm warmers reaching to above the elbow
- Slightly tapered at the back of the hand
- Hem with elastic braid at the top and bottom
- Large lace ornament on back of hand reaching to upper hemline
- Elastic loop for middle finger
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- One size fits all
- Measurements: Length approx. 42 cm, circumference at wrist approx. 18 cm
- Suitable for upper arm circumference from approx. 25 to 34 cm
- Manufacturer: Dark in Love
|Style:||Gothic Burlesque Victorian Dark Romance|
|outer material:||Synthetic fibre blend|
|Category:||Gloves & Arm Warmers Sleeves & Shoulder accessories|
|ItemTip:||For very slim arms the cuff does not sit tightly around the wrist. The best place to measure the given upper arm width depends on the arm length. Therefore, it is easiest to measure from the base of the middle finger approx. 42 cm upwards and take the arm circumference from there.|