Dark, elegant and so very romantic: feminine off-shoulder top for gothic ladies with an eye for details.
The Lumiel off-the-shoulder gothic top is a real gem among darkly romantic shirts, because the off-the-shoulder cut already sets exciting accents. The large neckline, which reaches over the shoulders, is trimmed with a ruffle of delicate eyelash lace and a black beaded band. Cleverly arranged, elastic and adjustable velvet straps ensure that the waisted blouse not only looks sophisticated but also sits comfortably. The elastic velvet of the gothic shirt is stitched lengthwise in a wavy pattern, giving the Lumiel blouse an unusual crinkled look. Fine, soft mesh material has been used for the cascading ruffle at the front button placket. The buttons themselves are small black plastic rose petals. Velvet and mesh meet again when it comes to the material of the sleeves. The semi-transparent burn-out velvet is decorated with large, fluffy vines and leaves. At the wrist, an elastic band creates a puffy sleeve shape without constricting.
The fabulous gothic shirt is wonderful to wear as a real eye-catcher with quite plain trousers or as part of a very opulent Victorian outfit. The large neckline also leaves enough room for equally playful dark romantic chokers or necklaces.
The Lumiel off-shoulder gothic top at a glance:
- Off-the-shoulder long-sleeved velvet shirt
- Large neckline decorated with eyelash lace and pearl ribbon
- Elastic, adjustable velvet straps (not removable)
- Longitudinal, wave-shaped decorative stitching
- cascading mesh ruffle at the front
- Black plastic buttons in the shape of rose petals
- Puffy burn-out velvet sleeves with vine design
- Rounded hem
- Material: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
- Hand wash
- Available in sizes XS-S, M-L, XL-XXL and 3XL-4XL
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
Darkly romantic Devil Fashion off-shoulder shirt in topstitched velvet with burn-out velvet poet sleeves with vine pattern, cascading mesh ruffle at the front and neckline embellished with black beads and eyelash lace.