Wicked gothic look between men's skirt and loincloth
A cool style for warriors of the night is guaranteed with the Overkill apron. Somewhere between men's skirt and gothic accessory this truly fantastic piece of clothing can be described. Simply put around the waistband like a belt, the long apron sections partly fall down to the ankles of the wearer. The irregular and slightly asymmetrical cut creates a masculine look with a touch of martial medieval optics. The front apron is designed similar to a scale armour and on the side a spacious cargo pocket with flap and strap closure ensures that all belongings such as mobile phone, wallet and key ring are safely stowed away when out and about. The very elastic stretch denim also ensures maximum wearing comfort.
The apron Overkill at a glance:
- Ankle-length apron / men's skirt
- Made of deep black stretch denim
- Three different long, slightly asymmetrically cut apron sections
- Front†partion in the look of a scaled armour
- Side apron†partion with spacious cargo bag with flap and buckle-clasp
- Reverse†apron†part†with partition seam
- Attached waistband with buckle to close like a belt
- Material: 99% cotton, 1% elastane
- Available in three sizes: S-M, L-XL and XXL-3XL (the model in the photos is 1,87m tall with waist circumference 79cm and hip circumference 96 cm and wears size S-M)
- Manufacturer: PUNK RAVE
- Dimensions: length: size S-M: 105 cm, size L-XL: 106 cm, size XXL-3XL: 107 cm
- Waistband circumference: size S-M: from ca. 88 cm to ca. 108 cm; size L-XL: from ca. 96 cm to ca. 118 cm; size XXL-3XL: from ca. 108 cm to ca. 129 cm (When choosing your size, please consider the additional circumference due to a trouser under the apron).
An apron for the Dark Warrior as well as the LARP fighter
Whether men's skirt or loincloth, this wicked dark garment from Punk Rave transforms the plain black outfit from black jeans to leather pants and patent leather shorts into a masculine look between post-apocalypse, fetish and dark warrior of the night.
Combinable for parties and festivals from Heavy Metal to EBM
Rarely have men's garments offered so much scope for your own imagination when combining them as the apron Overkill. Tank top or studded jacket, arm warmers or mask, boots whether low or high, there is hardly any limit to your own gloomy style and, by the way, very practical: with the possible combinations the right look for every temperature and location is created in no time at all.