Cyber-techno look true to the maxim "less is sometimes more".
The asymmetrical strap dress "Out of Space" made by PUNK RAVE almost looks like a breath of nothing. But watch out, dear techno and cyber ladies: the slim and simple cut of this little net dress really makes a statement with its discreet silver-coloured all-over print. The metallic character of the surface unfolds its full futuristic potential in the spotlight and puts the wearer in an exciting light. The longer left side of the dress is slit up to the hips. The décolleté of the is stylishly enhanced with a lacing with D-ring and creates a colourful contrast to the fine net, made of deep black jersey, similar to the edging at the neckline and the narrow straps, which allow a deep glimpse.
The "Out of Space" cyber mesh strap dress at a glance:
- Asymmetrically cut strap dress
- Elastic net material with silver-coloured all-over print
- Left side reaches over the knee
- Slit to the hip on the left
- Lacing and D-ring at neckline
- Neckline trimmed with soft black jersey
- Narrow, soft jersey straps adjustable in length
- Material: 100% polyester (jersey edging: 95% cotton, 5% elastane)
- Manufacturer: PUNK RAVE
- Available in three sizes XS-S, M-L and XL-XXL
|Style:||Gothic Nu Goth Cyber-Goth|
|outer material:||Synthetic fibre blend|
|ItemTip:||A harness worn over the fishnet dress is a great way to really pimp it up. Depending on how wicked the look is allowed to be, the "underneath" can also be rather skimpy.|