Baroque flair of velvet on a seductively light net shirt
The figure-hugging net shirt Ornament looks great under a narrow corsage or opulent velvet jacket, but also seductively without any other clothing on top with a discreet look down to the skin. The semi-transparent mesh material is romantically adorned on the chest and dťcolletť with velvet ornament flock. Below the bust, lengthwise running, sewn-on velvet ribbons create a corset-like look that flatters the female silhouette. The basis for this enchanting gothic top is a waisted cut long-sleeved shirt made of fine mesh with a classic round neck. The hem is decorated with delicate borders.
The Gothic-Shirt Ornament at a glance:
- Long-sleeved shirt made of semi-transparent mesh (net material)
- Velvet baroque flock on chest and dťcolletť
- Velvet ribbons sewn on under the chest
- round neck
- Hem decorated with border
- Available in four double†sizes XS (XS-S)†to L (3XL-4XL)†(as the shirt is very elastic and is worn close to the figure, a size smaller than the indicated clothing sizes should be chosen)
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
- Material: 60% spandex; 40% Polyamide
Please note the size specifications and designations:
This article is produced in double sizes. These double sizes were initially named by the manufacturer as single sizes (i.e. S, M etc.). This turned out to be confusing for you as a customer and the manufacturer has decided to rename the size descriptions. We show both names for the different sizes here.
Your item may be delivered with one of the two size codes, as the size codes may differ depending on the production batch.
Important: The dimensions of the sizes have NOT changed.