Short, black Agatha bustle for tying - a "must have" of Burlesque fashion
The sweet short bustle (tourure / bustle) seems almost like a burlesque mini skirt with the difference that the bustle is closed at the front only with a wide band. Several layers of taffeta flounces give the burlesque bustle Agatha volume and a noble hold. The fringe of the flounces has a delicate lace band. The large satin flower in the front gives Agatha a particularly noble, feminine character.
Product details of the short Agatha bustle at a glance:
- Turnor with wide band for binding
- several layers of solid taffeta
- fringe of the flounces decorated with lace band
- large satin flower in the middle of a bow as decoration on the side
- unit size - bound and therefore variable in size
- Material: 90% Polyester, 10% elastane
- colour: black
Burlesque or Victorian - short bust Agatha with flounces
What was worn in the 19th century as a petticoat for more volume underneath the overdress now offers great possibilities for many styles in the modern version: a burlesque appearance, in which the feminine curves are to be particularly elegantly packed and yet emphasized, or the Victorian look, in which the gymnastics as beautiful as it is today can also be worn over the floor-length skirt. Even as a short Victorian cape, the turnurge Agatha can be used well.