Classic cut velvet waistcoat for men with opulent decorations
The Mephisto waistcoat has a classic cut that tapers slightly at the front and back of the hem. A large V-neck without collar makes the velvet vest Mephisto ideal for a Victorian look with a ruched shirt underneath. The trimmings sewn onto the front and the noble lace border are a special eye-catcher. Suggested pockets round off the classy classic design. At the back the vest is made of a deep black satin and has a latch in the back, which can be adjusted with a beautifully decorated buckle.
The black velvet vest Mephisto at a glance:
- Short vest, black velvet in front
- Without collar with V-neck
- Tapered at front hem
- Back made of shiny satin in plain black
- Single-breasted with black, decorated buttons for closing
- Adjustable width in the back by means of bridge
- Lined with shiny satin
- Material: 100 % polyester (lining: 100% polyester)
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
Velvet vest Mephisto: the dark appearance with style and elegance
Mystical appearance with the elegance of bygone days: With the velvet vest Mephisto you are optimally equipped. The material made of soft, slightly shiny velvet fits perfectly to trousers made of brocade or leather, to jeans as well as to a noble frock coat, a tailcoat or simply worn without a jacket over an opulent frill shirt. Here you determine the program: noble and sublime elegant or dark and wicked. The Mephisto vest is also fun to wear.