Lovingly designed retro-futurism with Victorian charm
As if travelling in a time machine into the middle of an imaginative industrialisation around the 19th century - this is how this lovingly designed belt from RQ-BL presents itself. The wide belt made of imitation leather is decorated at the front with an opulent decorative clockwork made of metal. A clock face with Victorian hands, various gears and flywheels "enthroned" on romantically curved metal ornaments: and all this in warm shades of bronze, gold and copper, but also a little silver with a partly antique finish. The wide imitation leather belt has wide elastic bands at the back and several rows of buttons. This way, the belt can be closed and worn with a perfect fit. To ensure that this jewel of a belt really looks its best on your steampunk clothing, there are two colour options to choose from: black or brown. The only difference is the colour of the wide leather belt and its elastic insert. The elaborate clockwork mechanism is identical in both colour options.
The wide belt Zeitmaschine gives your reto-futuristic look a very extraordinary and imaginative touch full of Victorian worker charm and it can be worn especially comfortably, thanks to the elastic band. This way, a simple ruffled blouse or a narrowly laced corset with a lavishly flouncy layered skirt becomes an outfit like out of a Jules Vernes novel.
The Steampunk belt Zeitmaschine at a glance:
- wide imitation leather belt with elastic inserts at the back
- large decorative clockwork in the front with hands and dial made of metal
- Gear wheels and baroque ornaments
- Closes at the back with press studs
- Can be fastened in different widths
- Material: 100% polyurethane
- One size fits all
- Measurements: height in front ca. 12 cm, height in back ca. 9,4 cm
- Colour options: black or brown
- Manufacturer: RQ-BL (Red Queen's Black Legion)