Goggles: the accessory for Steampunk or Cyber-Outfits
A steampunk outfit by goggles becomes unmistakable. Warm tones of the glasses, which resemble antique aviator or welder glasses, go well with the brown tones in steampunk and retro futurism à la Jules Vernes. In cooler colours, goggles are also very good accessories for cyber outfits.
The dark plastic lenses are optionally available in a bronze or brass version. The elastic band for the back of the head is flexible, so the goggles can easily be worn over a hat or a cap. If you like it a little more unusual, wear the goggles only as a gimmick attached to the upper arm.
- tinted plastic lenses
- lavishly worked in a used look
- Borders with air slits in vintage look
- nose bridge made of flexible plastic
- Adjustable rubber band for optimum fit
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: available in the colours: Brass or bronze