Velvet waistcoat Hastings - highlight of a Victorian-inspired gothic wardrobe
Dark lords who complain about "shirt-sleeved" wardrobes when tailcoats or frock coats are too sweaty will particularly enjoy the velvet waistcoat Hastings from Devil Fashion. Because the design of this gloomy waistcoat is in no way inferior to a festive Victorian tailcoat - only the sleeves are missing. Exquisite black velvet is combined with an elegant brocade material and rounded off with large tendril appliqués made of imitation leather. The cut of the gothic waistcoat is based on a tailcoat: long, pointed tails at the back and short at the front in a sophisticated two-piece look. Here, the waistcoat creates the impression that a short waistcoat made of brocade is worn underneath the velvety outer layer. Brocade details are also to be found on the lapel, the latch in the back and the welt pockets. Four silver-coloured hemispherical buttons with baroque ornament embossing complete the noble Victorian design, which perfectly complements the wardrobe of both the melancholic Gothic lord and the adventurous steampunk gentleman. Worn over a frilled shirt with wide, puffy sleeves, the waistcoat Hastings reveals its exceptionally elegant effect full of mystically sombre style.
The velvet waistcoat Hastings with tails at a glance:
- Velvet waistcoat in two-piece look
- Brocade insert at the front
- Pointed tails
- Brocade collar and lapels
- Two welt pockets at the front
- Large embroidered tendrils of imitation leather
- Width-adjustable latch in the back
- Dark silver-coloured hemispherical buttons with ornament embossing
- Material: 90% polyester, 10% viscose; lining: 100% polyester
- Available in sizes S to 4XL
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
Devil Fashion Gothic waistcoat with tails and two-layer look with brocade details as well as elegant faux leather tendril appliqués.