Elegant Victorian neckerchief in black or white
The Francis neckerchief transforms the Victorian-inspired men's wardrobe into the look of an elegant gloomy lord with style thanks to the very noble-looking, artificial crinkled silk, the jagged lace border and the large bordered stone. The stylistic elements of this gothic accessory, some of which originate from the Roccoco, appear particularly opulent. The neckerchief can be closed in two widths with buttons at the neck. At the front, three layers of artificial crinkled silk, the lace hem and the artfully bordered stone provide aristocratic opulence. A wide braided border holds the silver-coloured frame of the large stone decorated with dark rhinestones. The colour of the stone is matching the colour of the jabot.
The Victorian Jabot Francis at a glance:
- Elegant neckerchief/jabot in two colour variations
- Made from artificial crinkled silk
- Three layers
- Lower hem with jagged lace border
- large framed stone, similar to a brooch (not removable)
- Closes in two widths at the neck
- In the neck two decorated hemispherical buttons
- Available in two colours: white or black
- Available in two sizes: S-L (circumference: approx. 40-44 cm) and XL-3XL (circumference: approx. 42-46 cm) (When determining the correct circumference, please note that the circumference should be measured over the shirt collar).
- material: 100% polyester
- Manufacturer: Punk Rave