Exquisite victorian velvet tailcoat with opulent details
Elegance down to the last detail. The velvet frock Maestro is a true gem of Victorian fashion in the black and red variant. The velvet of the tailcoat is printed with black tendrils and ornaments and in the front a light waistcoat-like insert of shiny embroidered satin provides an exquisite finish. Attached frills on the frill-trimmed stand-up collar create the look of a multi-layer jabot. Lace details and satin flounces attached to the cuffs as well as shiny hemispherical buttons round off the dark romantic design of this noble gothic tailcoat. Two colour options are available: in plain black or in a dark wine-red with black details. The satin lining and a useful inner pocket ensure maximum comfort.
The velvet tailcoat Maestro at a glance:
- Velvet skirt with tendril pattern
- Front black satin insert with tendril embroidery
- Black frills at the collar in the look of a jabot
- Stand-up collar with delicate frills
- Ruffles on the forearms
- Button placket at the front
- Silver coloured hemisphere buttons
- back latch with decorative buttons
- Inside pocket
- Available in two colour options: plain black or red-black
- Available in sizes S to 4XL (The model in the photos is 1.80 tall with chest measurement 94 cm and waist measurement 79 cm and wears size S)
- material: 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
A gothic jacket for vampire fans and dark romantic lords
Opulence hardly knows any limits here: ruffles, tendrils and silky sheen as far as the eye can see and all presented in an elegant masculine design. The velvet tailcoat Maestro is the ideal gothic garment for men who don't believe in discreet appearance. So it's hard to decide which colour version is the right one, whether dark through and through in plain black or with blood-red accents to deep black brocade trousers.
Gothic wedding or lavish castle party
The Gothic frock Maestro dresses the gentleman stylishly and exquisitely for a whole range of occasions. As a gloomy and romantic gothic bridegroom, Victorian lord at a festival afternoon or even to a roaring vampire ball. Combined with deep black brocade trousers, the result is a thoroughly noble Victorian look full of elegance, while leather trousers lend the outfit a daring morbid charm à la Count Dracula.