Strap arm warmers made of imitation leather for dark warriors from the Middle Ages to the post-apocalypse
Need another effective sinister accessory? With the Devil Fashion Strap Arm Warmers made of imitation leather, not only gothic lords, wasteland warriors and noble knights but also all other creatures of the shadows can pimp their dark and masculine outfits in style. Whether worn over a wide frilled shirt or a skin-tight fishnet top, or simply on bare skin, the strappy arm warmers make for unusual styling. The straps made of faux leather cross over at the forearm and are given a martial look by silver-coloured eyelets. But despite all the rough masculinity, you don't have to do without modern wearing comfort. There is no need for lacing or wrapping, because a longitudinal strap with three press studs on the side can be opened and closed in a jiffy. The longitudinal strap ensures that the cross straps always keep their shape and do not develop a life of their own due to hand and arm movements. Depending on your mood, the strappy arm warmers can be worn on bare skin or over a shirt. Elastic bands are fitted at the back so that they cling perfectly to the forearm.
The arm warmers made of black straps with eyelets at a glance:
- Arm warmers for the forearm
- Crossed imitation leather straps
- Decorated with silver-coloured eyelets
- Longitudinal latches prevent them from "slipping together"
- can be opened/closed at the sides with press studs
- back with elastic straps for optimal fit
- Material: 50% polyurethane, 50% polyester
- Measurements: Length approx. 16 cm
- Available in three sizes: XS-M (lower circumference (wrist) approx. 20 cm, upper circumference approx. 23 cm)
L-XXL (lower circumference (wrist) approx. 22 cm, upper circumference approx. 25cm)
3XL-5XL (lower circumference (wrist) approx. 24 cm, upper circumference approx. 27cm)
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
Devil Fashion Strap Arm Warmers for Wrist and Forearm in Faux Leather with Silver Eyelets