Snakeskin look meets bat wings: a bolero jacket of a somewhat wacky Kind
The Bolero Paranoia combines imaginative design with the practical benefits of an ultra-short jacket that serves more as a gothic accessory than a piece of clothing. The pointed collar and shoulder section of the Paranoia gothic jacket is made of faux leather and has a super-cool looking snakeskin grain. The very long sleeves, slightly puffed at the shoulders, are made of silky, shiny satin. The highlight of the long, trumpet-shaped sleeves is their bat-wing shaped hem. On the upper arm, two imitation leather straps with buckles create a gloomy look that is somewhere between soft and tough. Interesting detail of the jacket: the pointed, long Danton collar is not only at the front, but also in a slightly shorter version at the back of the neck. The wide sleeves with the cheeky tails just tempt you to dance and move around so that the sleeves really come into their own like enchanting bat wings.
Over a halter dress or a tightly laced corset, the bolero jacket unfolds its full optical effect and discreetly protects the shoulders and upper arms of the wearer not only from a cool breeze but also from too deep a view.
The Bolero Paranoia with imitation leather collar and satin sleeves at a glance:
- Short bolero jacket
- Collar and shoulders made of imitation leather with snakeskin graining
- Pointed Danton collar at front and back
- Wide, long trumpet sleeves in satin
- Sleeve hem in the shape of bat wings
- Two faux leather straps with buckle at each upper arm
- Material: collar & shoulder: 55% cotton, 45% polyurethane; sleeves: 100% polyester
- Available in sizes S to XXL
- Manufacturer: Dark In Love
Dark in Love Bolero jacket with collar and shoulders in faux leather with snakeskin grain and long wide trumpet sleeves in shiny satin in the look of bat wings