Futuristic cyber-goth look showing lots of skin
The Tempess harness skirt hardly deserves the term clothing, because the wearer's skin is barely covered in this very seductive pencil skirt. In the best teachwear style with wide, hanging ribbons and deep black clip fasteners, the narrow, knee-length skirt will cause quite a stir when it's time for the next dance party with lots of electronic beats. The symmetrical transverse elastic straps are held in place and in shape by four longitudinal straps. Each individual transverse elastic band can be adjusted in width so that the visually created cage of wide elastic bands can be optimally adapted to the shape of one's own body.
A great wacky skirt when anything but mainstream is on the agenda and the female charms are to be cyberesque dressed up with a seductive frame.
The Tempess cyber-goth techwear harness skirt at a glance:
- Pencil skirt made of wide elastic bands
- symmetrically running cross and lengthwise straps
- on the right side with clip fasteners
- each horizontal band can be individually adjusted in width
- very elastic
- one size fits all (for waist circumference from approx. 62cm to approx. 100cm)
- material: 70% polyester, 30% elastane
- Cyber-Goth / Techwear style
- Manufacturer: Red Night Gothic
Please note that the model is wearing panties under the skirt, which are not included.
Cyber-Goth Techwear pencil skirt in harness optics made of wide elastic bands with big futuristic black clips