Heavy metal in biker look
Heavy metal is more than just style with this masculine belt! Weighing almost 650 grams, the motorbike chain belt is quite something. The three-row transmission chain with dark finish not only matches perfectly in colour with the simple but robust belt buckle. The three rows of motorbike chains are attached between two belt ends made of genuine cowhide.
The motorbike chain belt at a glance:
- Heavy belt made of three rows of motorbike chains and genuine cowhide
- colour of the leather: black
- Colour of chains and buckle: dark silver with matt antique finish
- Belt ends of leather approx. 3mm thick and 3,8 cm wide
- length of the three-row chain insert: size M: approx. 42 cmm; size L: approx. 48 cm
- width of the three-row chain insert: ca. 3,7 cm
- width of the belt buckle: ca. 5,5 cm
- Total length of the belt: size M: approx. 114 cm; size L: approx. 129 cm
- Size M suitable for waistband circumference from ca. 82 cm to ca. 92 cm*.
- Size L suitable for waistband circumference from ca. 97 cm to ca. 107 cm*.
* When worn loosely on the hip (see photos with model)
- Material: 100% cowhide (contains non-textile components of animal origin)
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion