LARP or Middle Ages - a shirt for guys and warriors of the night
The tank top Bonecrusher is not for the faint-hearted. The tank top with wide shoulders is completely made in a used and destroyed look. The soft, elastic cotton mix is not trimmed at the outer seams and the dark grey anthracite colour is irregularly printed with stains reminiscent of colourless lacquer. Diagonally and crosswise running decorative seams give the shirt a tattered and elaborate look. A decorative lacing at the front turns the gothic tank top into a martial LARP top. The absolute highlight are the imitation leather trimmings on the shoulders and the back yoke. On the shoulders there are some smaller pointed rivets and on the outer shoulder parts there are three big spiked rivets ( which can be screwed off).
The medieval tank top Bonecrusher at a glance:
- Sleeveless shirt in used-look
- Fringed post-apocalypse look with unseamed edges and stained print
- Dark grey-anthracite cotton mix fabric
- stained in places printed with laquer
- Cross and diagonal seams, unhemmed
- Front lacing
- shoulder part and yoke made of imitation leather
- Shoulder with pointed rivets and removable spiked rivets (the large spiked rivets are not attached on delivery, but are enclosed separately with the shirt)
- material: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
- Available in sizes: S to 4XL
Gothic shirt for end time outfits with highest wearing comfort
The imaginative sleeveless shirt Bonecrusher is made for guys who are looking for a masculine look somewhere between medieval knight, Viking or Mad Max. Martial looks through differently running decorative seams paired with elaborate imitation leather applications together with the spiked studs make the men's top a real dark jewel of men's gothic fashion. Thus, nothing stands in the way of a fancy LARP event, the wacky end-time party or the festival weekend on the part of the styling - because due to the elastane part in the cotton fabric, the shirt Bonecrusher is as comfortable as a basic T-shirt.