Dramatic, mystical, feminine - dark Victorian style for elegant moments
The Dark In Love dress Zsizsi enchants with a wonderfully innocent empire style with a high waist that is charmingly accentuated with a wide lace band. The slightly flared skirt has a very special effect: the high waist visually lengthens the well-covered legs. In contrast to "real" Victorian fashion, the skirt of the floor-length gothic dress is only slightly flared. The square neckline is equally trimmed with delicate lace braid and, together with the narrow, slightly gathered flounce sleeves, creates a thoroughly feminine noble look in a fit-and-flare line. The flounces of the sleeves as well as the overskirt are made of soft floral lace with an equally soft silky lining. The skirt is adorned at the front with a wide panel of baroque patterned jacquard, which is also used for the dress' close-fitting top. Tone-in-tone tendrils and ornaments are woven into the silky shiny material. Together with the lace overskirt that reaches from the hips to the bottom, the result is an intricate layered look that is reminiscent of gowns of yesteryear.
The tapered flounces with scalloped lace at the cuffs, however, undoubtedly make for extra decorative moments full of fairy-like elegance. At the elbow, the seam at the base of the flounces is additionally trimmed with delicate ruffles and ribbons and, together with the blood-red brooch with faceted artificial stones in teardrop shape, completes the enchantingly majestic look. With this Dark in Love Gothic dress, even the Duke of Hastings will go into raptures and your gallant will sweat with enthusiastic awe.
The slightly elastic dress closes at the side with a concealed zip and can be perfectly tailored thanks to a lacing at the back.
The floor-length Victorian Goth dress Zsizsi at a glance:
- Floor-length dress with high waist
- Slightly flared skirt in layered design
- skirt made of opaque underskirt and overskirt made of lace in the front with a wide panel of jacquard with brocade pattern
- narrow shoulders with long flounce sleeves
- sleeves slightly puffed at the shoulder
- lined lace flounces starting at the elbow
- sleeves trimmed with ruffles and braids
- Square neckline with lace trim
- detachable red brooch made of faceted artificial stones in drop shape in baroque rhinestone set frame
- wide lace trim at the high waist
- with lacing in the back
- concealed side zip fastener
- material: 100% polyester
- available in sizes XS to XXL
- Manufacturer: Dark In Love
Please note that the model is wearing a petticoat under the dress, which is not included (nor are the accessories the model is wearing).
Multi-layered floor-length Victorian goth dress by Dark in Love featuring a high empire waist, a plunging square neckline and wide swing flounce sleeves.