A comfortable feel-good jeans gloomily elegant frilled up
This is what the dark romantic lord desires: a comfortable pair of pants that nevertheless looks great. With the stretch jeans Conventus, fans of gothic and steampunk will joyfully sit up and take notice, because the very elastic, high-quality stretch jeans have been really spiced up with lavish details in a sinister-romantic way. Thus, on the sides of the gothic pants is a V-shaped insert, which is provided with a velvety brocade flocking. The seams of this inserted baroque patterned panel are trimmed with wide lace trims and have decorative lacings from the hips to the thighs. The zigzagging velvet ribbon is further accented on the front by shiny silver-tone hemispherical buttons, which are embossed with an elegant ornament. With the two front pockets, the attached waistband with belt loops, the pants Conventus provides all the practical details that should feature a comfortable jeans. Further visual highlight, however, is the strap with decorated buckle attached to the back. It underlines the dark-elegant Victorian-Goth design about 5 cm below the waistband and unfolds its stylish effect as a decorative element of the elaborate pants, especially when a short vest is worn with the pants.
The stretch jeans Conventus at a glance:
- Black stretch jeans with Victorian-Goth style elements.
- V-shaped insert flocked with baroque ornaments on the sides
- Lateral wide lace trim
- Decorative lacing made of velvet ribbons from hip to thigh
- Two front pockets
- Attached waistband
- Belt loops
- Front with button and zipper
- Decorative buttons at front with ornament embossing
- Strap with buckle at the back below the waistband
- Available in sizes S to 3XL
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion