Bad girl look for pitch black souls
If you look at the cut of the KILLSSTAR gothic mini dress Day Of Detriment, playful girly is a fitting description for the short skater dress with short sleeves. But if you add the materials used to the cut, girlish innocence mixes with lots of cool faux leather and transparent mesh to create a sensually wicked design.
The wide swinging mini skirt is made of faux leather and the narrow blouse top of the dress is made of semi-transparent mesh. Only the most important parts are kept opaque, as if by chance. Two large faux leather flap pockets sit exactly at breast height and to round off the cheeky creation, the classic shirt collar, the button placket and also the endings of the short sleeves are made of faux leather.
A real eye-catcher, this short, cheeky dress that looks just as good at a gloomy disco as it does at a fetish party.
The KILLSTAR Day Of Detriment dress at a glance:
- Gothic mini dress in skater style
- wide short leatherette skirt
- Narrow blouse top with short sleeves
- top made of transparent mesh
- classic shirt collar
- front with press studs
- patch flap pockets, button placket, shirt collar and arm trims made of imitation leather
- material: mesh: 95% polyester, 5% elastane; imitation leather: 60% polyurethane, 40% polyester
- in sizes XS to XXL
- Manufacturer: KILLSTAR
KILLSTAR Day OF Detriment Dress - Gothic mini dress made of semi-transparent mesh and faux leather in a girly skater cut with short sleeves.