Dark romantic dream accessory for shoulderless tops
You want to spice up a plain black corset in no time? No problem with the Karnivora lace sleeve from Dark in Love. Highlight of this long lace sleeve for the right arm is the dreamlike lace, which runs diagonally over the collarbone and around the neck to form a loose collar and the large lace appliquť on the right shoulder. The multi-layered lace in the form of leaves falls loosely over the upper arm. The collar of the sleeve can be closed with a nicely decorated black hook closure. At the wrist the sleeve can be laced with a satin ribbon to the optimal size.
The lace sleeve Karnivora at a glance:
- Long lace sleeve for the right arm (the lace appliquť on the shoulder is placed slightly forward, so that wearing the sleeve on the left side makes the appliquť "slips" on the shoulder blade)
- Lace necklace, running diagonally over collarbone
- Large, multi-layer lace appliquť on the shoulder
- On the wrist with satin ribbon for lacing
- Available in three sizes: S/M, L/XL and XXL
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Manufacturer: Dark in Love
- Fit: The size of the sleeves differs significantly by the width at the upper arm but also the sleeve length.
S/M: upper arm circumference: approx. 30cm, length: approx. 66.5 cm
L/XL: upper arm circumference: approx. 36 cm, length: approx. 69 cm
XXL: upper arm circumference: approx. 42 cm, length: 71,5 cm
Lace sleeves for Victorian gothic elegance
Whether to the corsage or strap dress with opulent and wide swinging skirt or as a design highlight to the simple black Pencilskirt with corset, the lace sleeve Karnivora transforms a simple black outfit into a breathtakingly romantic dark look, which can be seen at the festival afternoon just as on the elegant castle ball.