Victorian looking frock coat for the darkly elegant gothic lady
Dark Victorian elegance in a frock coat made of heavy velvet that would also pass for an elegant riding jacket. The long slim silhouette is cut with a fitted waist and features a tapered hem at the front and back that advantageously elongates the figure. A refined detail is the waistcoat that is indicated at the front, which at the same time closes the elegant Devil Fashion frock coat with a zip. Long, slightly puffed sleeves are worked with a wide turn-up cuff that has a discreet tendril pattern. The same vine-embellished contrasting material is also found on the collar and lapel. The layered look created by the waistcoat insert at the front is impressively underlined by a large trimmed fastening, double row of decorative buttons and the double-layered collar, consisting of a stand-up collar and additional strict shirt collar.
The jacket is fully lined and has two side pockets.
The ladies gothic velvet frock coat Virginia at a glance:
- Victorian goth frock coat
- made of black velvet
- Tapered hem at the front and back
- Slit at the back
- front in two-layer optics with indicated inserted waistcoat
- Closes with zip
- Decorative trimmings and double row of decorative buttons
- Turn-up cuffs, collar and lapels with vine design
- Baroque patterned decorative latch at the back
- Long, slightly puffed sleeves
- slim fit
- Material: 100% polyester
- Available in sizes XS to 5XL
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
This frock coat runs gradually smaller the larger the size you choose, as the size increments are very small. Please refer to the sizing guide and our tip.
Devil Fashion ladies Victorian velvet frock coat in jet black. Waisted with front and back tapered hem, imitation waistcoat in front, strict collar, zip and turn-up cuffs.