Noble Gothic-Chic for the Victorian-inspired Lady
The lace shirt Galatea is a breathtakingly noble basic part of the gothic wardrobe of dark romantic ladies. The narrow shirt reaching down to the hips is made of elastic lace. One special detail is the décolleté area above the chest made of delicate mesh material and the very long trumpet sleeves. The wide round neckline has a striking lace border at the front and delicate roses. On the wide, tapered ends of the trumpet sleeves a delicate lace ruffle and a flocked ornament provide the exclusive look of this gothic blouse.
The Galatea long-sleeved lace shirt at a glance:
- Long-sleeved shirt reaching down to the hips
- Made of elastic lace with neckline and sleeves made of delicate mesh material
- Dekolleté decorated with lace border and fabric florets
- Very long, wide, pointed trumpet sleeves
- Hem of sleeves decorated with lace frills and flock ornaments
- Elastic lace back
- round neckline
- Semi-transparent and very elastic
- Material: 92% cotton, 8% spandex
- Available in sizes S to XXL
Lace shirt with many facets for the festival or evening dress of the dark romantic
For combining and transforming, the Galatea lace shirt complements your gothic clothing with a darkly romantic top that guarantees a thoroughly noble appearance under a tightly laced corset or "pure". Whether for the steampunk lady or the Victorian lady, the shirt is the perfect top to the floor-length, wide swinging layer skirt at the afternoon festival. The dark romantic shirt is perfectly combined with a narrow pencil skirt or wetlook leggings for parties and dark disco - whether worn with or without corsage.