Elements of a knight's armor in leather look to catch the eye
The Punk Rave Pants Kollaborateur is as comfortable as a stretch jeans and at the same time stylishly masculine in an imaginative post-apocalypse look. The large, rounded flies and the scaly appliqués above the knees are made of leather-like velour in a used look. At the back, the flaps of the back pockets, also made of velour, and the partition seams ensure an extraordinary and high-quality design. Two side pockets with zippers and belt loops ensure, as if by chance, maximum wearing comfort.
An overview of the Gothic trousers Kollaborateur:
- Black stretch denim pants
- Leg applications, flies and flaps of the back pockets in leather-look
- Applications with the look of a suit of armor
- Partition seams at the back similar to modern breeches
- side pockets with zipper
- Attached waistband with belt loops
- Material: 70% cotton, 29% polyester, 1% elastane; Applications: 100% viscose
- Manufacturer: Punk Rave
- Available in sizes S to 4XL (The model in the photos is 1,87m tall with waist size 76 cm and hip size 91 cm and wears size M)
Extraordinary design for a stylish appearance
Here a medieval knight's armour with scaled legwear definitely provided the inspiration for the design of these breathtakingly masculine Gothic trousers. The result is an imaginative composition of modern clothing with historical-looking details, which are also made in a robust leather look. Thus, the anticipation of the next LARP event rises immediately.
Gothic pants with the charm of a LARP outfit
With the Kollaborateur trousers, neither wearing comfort nor design are neglected. The fancy gothic pants can be perfectly combined to very different styles. So the gloomy knight can spend the night perfectly dressed at a heavy metal concert, the EBM party or even the dark disco.