Gauzy gothic cape between coven and Eyes Wide Shut
With gossamer-thin, fine mesh material, this long gloomy cape embraces the body of its wearer. The semi-transparent and very elastic material allows the silhouette and any clothing that might be worn underneath to shine through. Together with the large pentagram used as a fastener, the sternum harness and hood offer a mysterious, dark flair that adds a good dose of mysticism to the styling of modern city witches, melancholy gothic ladies and seductive creatures of the night. The cape can be closed with press studs on the short straps attached to the neck. The velour-look straps of the chest harness can also be attached to the pentagram with buckles of different widths. A wide elastic band is inserted in the back of the strap so that not only is the size suitable for different body shapes, but also so that the strap follows the movements of its wearer without slipping. Whether bent over the Book of Shadows in fringed dress or as a silent seductress with a touch of nothing, the Maleficium hooded cape will give your styling a bewitchingly mystical look full of feminine gothic charm.
For a particularly soft flowing fall, the cape has no hem, i.e. the finish is made "seamless". This finish also allows you to easily cut the cape to the length you need.
Mesh cape Maleficium with hood and sternum harness at a glance:
- Long cape made of semi-transparent mesh (fine mesh fabric)
- with hood
- Faux leather straps in used look to close with press studs
- Strap harness to close around the upper body with buckles
- Large devil pentagram to fasten the straps
- Measurements: back length approx. 135 cm
- One size fits all for a chest circumference of approx. 84 cm to 119 cm
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
DEVIL FASHION long, semi-transparent hooded cape with upper body harness with large pentagram to close on the décolleté