Punky bolero jacket with bat-like features
Normal was yesterday. If you think of a romantically sweet short jacket with lots of lace when you hear the word "bolero", you will discover a whole new side to this short jacket. The long-sleeved bolero is made entirely of coarse net and pimped in places with opaque, soft fabric to create a fancy gothic garment. The collar, back yoke, shoulder section, one flap pocket on the chest, one long stripe on the outside of each sleeve and the hem designed in the shape of bat wings at the front are made of soft, opaque stretch material. Here is where the difference between the two colour versions of the gothic boleros lies: in plain black, a silky shiny print in the style of snakeskin creates a worn leather look, whereas in the black and red colour version, woven-in red lines in an irregular structure provide an exciting colour mix in punk style. The short PUNK RAVE jacket closes with a zip. There is a flap pocket with button on the right chest. Asymmetrical faux leather stripes run lengthwise across both fronts. The shoulder area and the front are additionally decorated with small flaps with rivets and D-rings.
The elaborately designed hem of the batwing bolero is the most refined detail. The wide edging with numerous eyelets not only ensures that the very light PUNK RAVE jacket keeps its shape, but also conveys the look of bat wings with its curves and tips.
The PUNK RAVE Net Bolero Batcave at a glance:
- Bolero jacket with hem in batwing shape
- made of coarse net material
- Shoulder section, collar, back yoke and outside of sleeves made of opaque stretch material
- Buttoned flap pocket on the right breast
- front with zip
- Kent collar
- straps with rivets
- front with double row of small D-rings
- front with longitudinal imitation leather straps
- batwing hem with eyelets
- extra long sleeves
- slightly elastic
- Available in two colour variations: plain black: opaque material made of soft stretch with silk-matt print in snakeskin optics in the look of used leather; black-red: soft, black stretch material with red, irregularly woven patterns of symmetrical lines
- Available in sizes XS to 4XL
- Material: net: 95% polyester, 5% elastane; imitation leather stripes: 88% cotton, 12% polyurethane; opaque parts: plain black: 70% polyester, 25% cotton, 5% elastane; black-red: 100% cotton
- Manufacturer: PUNK RAVE
Short Punk Rave jacket for a dark and sinister finish to your gothic styling
With the PUNK RAVE Bolero Batcave, styling is definitely on the agenda, because as a warming cover-up, the gothic bolero, made entirely of coarse net, is of little use. However, ladies of the dark who want to give their wardrobe a breathtakingly cool batcave or punk look are in the right place. Practical detail by the way: especially over skimpy tank tops or corsages and corsets, the bat bolero offers discreet coverage of the upper arms and décolleté without really covering them completely. There are hardly any limits to your imagination: the short jacket looks just as good worn over a plain top with skirt or trousers at gothic or metal festivals as it does for a wicked fetish party with a touch of nothing or nothing at all in PVC or leather underneath.
PUNK RAVE net bolero with batwing-shaped hem made of coarse net in two different colour variations (plain black or black-red) with long sleeves, Kent collar, breast pocket and cool details like rivets, eyelets and straps.