Feminine gothic cape with Victorian elegance
The almost ankle-length PUNK RAVE cape Dynasty evokes images of Victorian elegance full of feminine, delicate noblesse. With its decadently large hood trimmed with faux fur, it fits perfectly into a wintery snowy fairytale forest. The heavy velvet of the wide-sweeping cape is printed all-over with subtle baroque ornaments in a brocade-like pattern. The elegant Lady of Darkness also wraps herself in an aura of mystical class with the PUNK RAVE cape, where even the arms are well concealed and only the wearer decides how much hand and arm should be visible through the arm slits, which are also trimmed with fake fur. Two long ribbons with playful faux fur pom-poms serve as fasteners on the long gothic cape. A soft satin lining ensures that the long Victorian cape falls smoothly, even over opulent, flared gowns.
The PUNK RAVE velvet cape Dynasty with fur and large hood at a glance:
- long, wide gothic cape
- made of heavy velvet with baroque ornament pattern in brocade look
- Large hood trimmed with faux fur
- two slits on the sides with faux fur to reach through
- to be closed at the neck with a long ribbon with two faux fur pompons
- satin lining (NO quilting)
- NO pockets
- One size fits all (back length approx. 136cm, hem circumference: approx. 512cm, weight approx. 1,94kg)
- Material: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Manufacturer: PUNK RAVE
Long PUNK RAVE gothic cape made of heavy velvet printed with baroque brocade pattern, large faux fur trimmed hood, and arm slits with fake fur trim
||The cape makes quite an impression, but it is not winterly cuddly, thick and warm, because it is not quilted. The cape looks great over Victorian dresses, jackets and even coats. So, when the temperatures get really frosty, the cloak is a fabulous addition to a coat, providing another layer for a warming two-piece look with plenty of Victorian dark romance.