Light jacket between punk tailcoat and biker short jacket
Look out here comes your new Zip-Off between-seasons jacket. This way you can combine everyday clothes with fancy dark party and festival clothing. The jacket Dezibel is in grey, washed-out used look with wax finish. In the front, the area under the chest is made of soft imitation leather, which is partly covered with torn coarse mesh material. Shoulder pieces with spiked studs, straps with buckles at the waist and arm ends as well as the stand-up collar, which is also closed with straps, make the jacket Dezibel an eye-catcher in a class of its own. The long tailcoat lapels at the back can be removed in no time thanks to the zipper and turn an extraordinary punk tailcoat into a short jacket in biker style. The jacket can be closed with a full-length zipper in the front and is fully lined for optimum wearing comfort.
The Punk Jacket Dezibel at a glance:
- Zip-off between-seasons jacket
- Washed-out grey tones
- Used Look with wax finish
- Front with imitation leather insert partly covered with destroyed net
- Imitation leather epaulettes with spiked rivets
- Stand-up collar with straps and buckles
- In the waist at the side two straps with buckles
- Arm cuffs with straps and buckles
- Front and back with lacing
- Detachable tailcoat lapels (with zipper)
- Material: 63% cotton, 33% polyester, 4% polyurethane, lining: 100% polyester
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
- Available in sizes XS to 3XL
One jacket, numerous styles: from heavy metal to punk - whether short or long - to pants or skirt.
With the jacket Dezibel from Devil Fashion you don't only have a wicked cover for the party or the festival, but also a versatile short jacket in biker style that can be combined in many ways. With the long tailcoat lapels worn with skin-tight leather leggings or the short version comfortably pulled over a long shirt, with the jacket Dezibel you give your black fashion a daring punky style.