Spanish collar for Victorian Goths with a penchant for aristocratic austerity.
Want to transform your blouse or shirt into a majestic piece of Victorian jewellery in no time at all? No problem with the unisex ruff from Devil Fashion, which is available in white or black. The opulent neck jewellery is based on the design of a Spanish collar and captivates with its silky, shiny crinkled chiffon that reaches stiffly up to the chin and onto the décolleté. The stiff shape of the ruffle is created by a wide, firm tulle ruffle below the narrower band that runs around the neck of the wearer. An ornamental brooch with white or black pearl strings made of dark shiny metal is placed in the centre at the front. The unusual gothic accessory closes with a button at the back of the neck.
The Spanish collar in white or black:
- Stiff gothic ruffle
- made of crinkle satin with lace hem
- Centre with wide, stiff tulle ruffle
- Large dark shiny metal brooch in the shape of a baroque ornament
- Brooch (not removable) decorated with strings of pearls
- Available in two colours: white or black
- Measurements: Collar height approx. 23 cm. Collar circumference (centre): size XS-L: approx. 38 cm, size XL-4XL: approx. 42 cm
- Available in two sizes XS-L and XL-4XL
- Material: 100% polyester
- Manufacturer: Devil Fashion
Whether worn over a collarless shirt or a blouse, you can transform an everyday gloomy top into a Victorian and aristocratic-looking outfit in no time at all. Matching the colour of the blouse or shirt, the gothic top with collar appears to be all of a piece, but if you love exciting contrasts, combine the dress or shirt with a ruff in a different colour. With a white collar, the well-behaved black dress can be transformed into a seductively strict governess look in no time.