Goggles: the accessory for Steampunk or Cyber-Outfits
A steampunk outfit by goggles becomes unmistakable. Warm tones of the glasses, which resemble antique aviator or welder glasses, go well with the brown tones in steampunk and retro futurism à la Jules Vernes. In cooler colours, goggles are also very good accessories for cyber outfits.
The dark plastic lenses are optionally available in two colour options: either in gold or in red Copper each with an antique finish. The elastic band for the back of the head is flexible, so the goggles can easily be worn over a hat or a cap. If you like it a little more unusual, wear the goggles only as a gimmick attached to the upper arm.
- tinted plastic lenses
- lavishly worked in a used look
- Borders with air slits in vintage look
- nose bridge made of flexible plastic
- Adjustable rubber band for optimum fit
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: available in the colours: gold or red copper
* ATTENTION: The goggles are fashion accessories for decoration and have no functional effect as protective or sunglasses.