Burlesque elegance for the décolleté
With the mondin body adornment Classic Meets Crystal you set a statement as far as feminine elegance is concerned, even with a lot of bare skin. The approximately six-centimetre-wide choker made of rhinestone-studded mesh nestles flexibly around the wearer's neck and can be fastened exactly to size with a satin ribbon at the back of the neck. Attached to the rhinestone choker are approx. 70 cm long fringes made of artificial silk, which have been joined together with individual strands of acrylic rhinestones to create a body jewellery full of glittering elegance. When the body jewellery is worn, the long fringes fall down the front and back to around the hips. Whether worn to discreetly conceal the décolleté, when combined with a narrowly laced corset, or worn on the bare skin with fine lingerie or less underneath, you are just as excitingly sensually dressed for a burlesque show as you are for a tingling event in a club or castle.
The Classic Meets Crystal rhinestone body adornment with long fringes at a glance:
- Body jewellery with rhinestone choker and long fringes interwoven with rhinestone strands.
- Rhinestone necklace approx. 6 cm wide made of soft plastic mesh symmetrically set with acrylic glass stones
- approx. 70 cm long fringes made of artificial silk with rhinestone strands running through in places
- can be closed at the neck with a satin ribbon
- material: 60% acetate, 20% polyester, 10% viscose, 5% acrylic, 5% plastic
- One size fits all
- Manufacturer: mondin
Opulent mondin neck jewellery with wide rhinestone choker with long fringes made of artificial silk with long rhinestone-studded narrow ribbons.